What's WP Trackstar?
WP Trackstar is the super-premium Wordpress plugin that lets you seamlessly use Prosper202 on any Wordpress web site.
And that's a huge deal.
Why? Because like many other smart marketers, you probably already use Wordpress for tons of projects.
The fact is, Wordpress is so easy to use and has so many great looking themes, it's really a no-brainer to use Wordpress for all of your sites and landing pages.
But your amazing landing page isn't going to be worth anything unless you can measure how well it's working. Right?
For that, tens of thousands of marketers like yourself turn to Prosper202. Prosper202 is the legendary open-source tracking platform that lets you see exactly how your marketing campaigns are working. Prosper202 tracks and measures each click. From ads, to landing pages, to conversions. It's truly an indispensible tool.
So what's the problem?
Getting Wordpress and Prosper202 to work together is a friggin' nightmare!
WP Trackstar makes it easy for anyone to use Prosper202 on virtually any Wordpress site!
And take it from me, Wordpress + Prosper202 = a killer one-two punch for easily making great looking, high converting web sites and landing pages.
It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This...
I'm a big fan of software with a zero learning-curve. And WP Trackstar's been designed from the ground up with this in mind.
So how's this for a learning curve... if you already know how to use Wordpress, you already know how to use WP Trackstar.
It's really that easy because I've done all the hard work for you.
Once installed, WP Trackstar adds a new section to Wordpress' Post and Page Edit screens. All you need to do is copy and paste your code from Prosper202 -- that's pretty much it!
But WP Trackstar Doesn't Stop There...
WP Trackstar has a few more tricks up its sleeve. I've added some powerful Wordpress shortcodes that let you do some really slick stuff.
These simple but powerful Wordpress shortcodes can be placed anywhere in your Posts or Pages and allow for dynamic keyword insertion (DKI) of any value passed to the page.
So when your traffic source passes you the keyword that caused the user to click, you can easily use that keyword right inside of your page.
Using dynamic keyword insertion lets you custom tailor your page to each visitor. That usually translates into drastically improved conversions and sales!
(If you're not totally sure what dynamic keyword insertion means, don't worry, this added feature is explained in the easy-to-follow video tutorial.)
Here's A Rundown Of The Features...
- It's easy to use. Just copy & paste from Prosper202 to Wordpress.
- You can track all of your Wordpress content, both Posts and Pages.
- You can track multiple Posts and Pages on the same Wordpress site.
- WP Trackstar has built-in shortcodes for grabbing and inserting standard Prosper202 variables (i.e. t202kw, c1, c2, c3, c4) anywhere on your page.
- You can also grab and insert non-standard Prosper202 variables too!
- Every shortcode supports advanced formatting options so you can do cool stuff like make keywords uppercase, trim PPV targets, and more!
- It's a real Wordpress plugin. Not a hack and not a "special" theme.
When You Buy WP Trackstar, Here's What You'll Get...
- The WP Trackstar Wordpress Plugin.
- You'll get both the Prosper202 and CPV Lab versions of the plugin.
- A lifetime license for use on all Wordpress sites that you own.
- World-class support.
- A rock-solid 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Remember, Your Complete Satisfaction is Guaranteed...
I take pride in producing high quality software and offering an excellent value. That's why I'm able to give you this rock-solid, iron-clad, money-back guarantee: do yourself a favor and try WP Trackstar for a full 30 days. I mean really use it and setup Prosper202 on a few of your Wordpress pages. If you don't agree it's ridiculously simple to use, works great, and as advertised, then just say the word and I'll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
So what are you waiting for? Take action and click the Buy Now button below. You'll be able to start using your new software in minutes. You're going to love it.